We always try to give the best service possible. We listen to our customers and colleagues, valuing all feedback we get and using it to deliver exceptional customer service. Our Customer Charter describes the standards customers can expect from us.
The charter commits to:
- We will provide homes and services that meet the needs of the people in our communities.
- We will provide customers with an easy to use digital platform to access services online 24/7.
- We will put the safety of our customers and staff before anything else and where there is a need for an emergency repair, we will attend within 24 hours.
- We will manage our business effectively, so we can offer value for money, protecting the homes and services we provide and build more homes.
- We will help our customers to access new opportunities through our Community Investment programme.
- We will refer or direct our customers to other agencies and services if we can’t help them with a specific need.
- We will work in partnership with our customers to make sure we make the right investments in our communities.
- We will make sure that our customers can easily tell us what they think, and if we make major decisions we will consult with them.
- We will acknowledge all complaints within one working day and will always take customer complaints seriously.
- We will ensure our customers have access to the information they need to make informed decisions and hold us to account.
- We will treat all our customers fairly, valuing diversity in our communities.
- The Abri Board is fully accountable for every aspect of the customer experience.
- We will always act in accordance with our organisation’s values.