Our supported homes are specially designed to the needs of vulnerable people. Allocation of our supported properties is managed by support providers (rather than by us). We lease them through partners. Or they might be managed by a managing agent. This makes sure whoever lives in our homes gets the best possible support.
Our Partnership Living team
Our Partnership Living team look after our Supported Housing. They make sure our housing is suitable for everyone, from those with learning or physical disabilities to young parents, young people, those with mental ill health, offenders and people at risk of domestic abuse.
They manage lots of different types of accommodation, including:
- care homes
- shared houses
- single occupancy properties.
But the team don’t provide the care and support services provided to customers. They leave that to the specialist partners. Instead, they:
- Negotiate and manage leases, service level or management agreements
- Monitor the support and management service being provided
- Make sure our customers are getting the services they need
- Create new partnerships
How can i apply to live in a supported property?
Our supported housing is allocated by the local authority (with close involvement from the support provider and us). Please contact them for information on how to apply. Details of support providers we work with and local authorities are below.
- Aylesbury Vale District Council
- Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council
- BCP Council (Bournemouth, Christchurch & Poole)
- Bracknell Forest Council
- Buckinghamshire County Council
- East Hampshire District Council
- Eastleigh Borough Council
- Fareham Borough Council
- Gosport Borough Council
- Hampshire County Council
- New Forest District Council
- Reading Borough Council
- Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead
- Southampton City Council
- Surrey County Council
- Wiltshire Council
- Woking Borough Council
- Wokingham Borough Council